Last updated: September 16 ,2020
updates. You will be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be
install the App or make payments, including any in-game virtual items, which may also
collect and use data about you. We are not responsible for any of the data collected by any such third party.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Nothing in this policy contradicts the following statements:
- We do not collect any of your personal information, including your IP address, other than information you voluntarily provide.
- We do not sell your personal info to advertisers or other third parties.
- We share your personal info only when legally required, or when reasonably necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation.
- We have never received any legal or government demands for user information.
As used in this policy, “Personal Information” is data that can identify a particular person or device. Aggregate data is not considered Personal Information.
1. HEATH CONSULTANTS INCORPORATED never collects your Personal Info except to communicate with you. Our Services do not collect any of your Personal Information. Unlike most websites, our site does NOT collect your IP address. We do detect non-personally identifiable geo-location information to optimize our services, but we do not collect your precise geo-location or associate geo-location information with a particular user. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your
mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the App, to provide
location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Because we do not collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, there is no need for us to respond to a browser’s Do Not Track settings, although we strongly support a consumer’s right to set such a preference and encourage all website operators to honor this consumer choice.
We may request your email address or a username to communicate with you. This information is used only as you would expect and deleted upon request. Optionally, you may choose to provide your email address and communicate with us via email.
2. Heath Consultants Incorporated never sells your email address or any other Personal Information you volunteer. We do not receive payment in cash or in kind from third parties in exchange for your Personal Info. Further, we do not allow third parties to collect info about you on our site through cookies or other means.
3. Heath Consultants Incorporated shares your Personal Information only in specific circumstances. There are a few, rare circumstances when we may have to share your Personal Information either to obey the law or protect our rights. We may share your Personal Information only to comply with laws or legally enforceable requests, to enforce our own rights and contracts with users or third parties, or to prevent harm to others and their property in an emergency situation. In all instances, we may share the minimum info necessary to meet the immediate need and inform you of our disclosure when legally and practically possible.
4. Transparency Report
As explained above, we will comply with a request for user data when the law requires it, but we require valid legal process to compel the disclosure of user data to the government; such as a legitimate and properly scoped court order, or a search warrant supported by probable cause and issued by an appropriate law enforcement authority. We interpret requests narrowly, and we will oppose unlawful or overbroad requests for specific user data.
Recipients of National Security Requests can only publish reporting bands instead of specific figures. If we receive such a request, we may challenge these reporting bands, in addition to opposing any unlawful or overbroad requests.
5. Changes to this Policy
We may make small, inconsequential changes to this policy with or without notice to you, so you are encouraged to review the policy from time to time. Substantive changes to this policy will be emailed to users who submit a request to email@example.com.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.